Manuka Tea Tree New Zealand Essential Oil
Manuka also known as Tea tree New Zealand: Leptospermum scoparium (Forst.)
Why Manuka -Tea tree New Zealand? The Maori, the traditional people of New Zealand, have utilized the benefits of manuka since pre-European times. A soothing and cleansing essential oil, manuka has a sweet and honey-like aroma that is ideal for creating a peaceful atmosphere and promoting healthy and radiant skin. Much like tea tree Australia, manuka is an ideal addition to homemade soaps, body washes, and household cleaners.
Quality Assured: Our tea tree essential oil is sustainably sourced from New Zealand. The essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves and branches of the manuka tree. Additionally, our expert aromatherapists here at the Apothecary Shoppe personally assess all of our oils—using touch, taste, smell, and lab analyses—to ensure that your essential oil is suitable for use and entirely free of adulterants.
Curious about bottle sizes? Click Here.
How to Use
Benefits: Manuka aromatherapy essential oil is a wonderful addition to any skin care routine. Add a few drops to face wash for a sweet and refreshing burst of clean in the morning. Manuka can also be blended with lavender Lavandula angustifolia for a soothing massage.
Regulatory Status: Tea tree New Zealand essential oil is not listed on the FDA Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) list.
Oils That Blend Well With Tea Tree New Zealand: Try blending the sweet, honey-like essential oil of tea tree New Zealand with:
- Bay leaf Laurus nobilis
- Bergamot Citrus aurantium var. bergamia
- Black pepper Piper nigrum
- Cajuput Melaleuca leucadendron
- Cedarwood atlas Cedrus atlantica
- Cinnamon Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Clove bud Syzygium aromaticum
- Elemi Canarium luzonicum
- Ginger Zingiber officinale
- Juniper Juniperus communis
- Lavandin Lavandula intermedia
- Lavender Lavandula angustifolia
- Nutmeg Myristica fragrans
- Peppermint Mentha ×piperita
- Rose Rosa damascena
- Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis
- Sandalwood Santalum album
- Thyme Thymus vulgaris
- Vetiver Vetiveria zizanioides
- Ylang ylang Cananga odorata var. genuina
MANUKA SKIN APPLICATION:
Manuka Leptospermum scoparium oil: 20 drops
Lavender Lavandula angustifolia oil: 20 drops
Blend the two oils and store in an amber bottle. Apply with a cotton ball or sterile gauze to skin three to four times daily.