Conditions of Use
Important Information: terms and conditions of use and disclaimer of liability
1. A. The path to wellness lies in a healthy lifestyle, incorporating good nutrition, adequate exercise, adequate clean water, fresh air, and relaxation. Natural health tools can assist you on your path to wellness by strengthening the body's systems and assisting the body to reach its balance through reducing stress, addressing nutritional inadequacies, and much more. For more information on education in natural health, visit the American College of Healthcare Sciences.
B. Information presented at this website is for informational purposes only and is in no way intended to diagnose or treat disease. The statements at this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose nor treat disease.
By using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions and disclaimer of liability. Please read this carefully. If you do not agree to these conditions and disclaimer, please do not continue to use our website.
2. All natural health products should be used with care. More is seldom more effective.
3. Always observe safety precautions and keep all products out of the reach of children. Always seek the advice of a qualified herbalist, aromatherapist, or other natural health practitioner before beginning a regime. Pregnant and nursing women should refrain from using botanical products without seeking medical attention.
4. The American College of Healthcare Sciences and Apothecary Shoppe support a holistic model of wellness and recommend that everyone see their medical professional for an annual physical and for diagnosis and treatment of disease.
1. Visit http://web.memberclicks.com/mc/directory/viewallmembers.do?orgId=chs2&masthead=true for a natural health consultant near you.
2. Visit the Aromatherapy Registration Council for a Registered Aromatherapist near you.
Due to the nature of the products we carry, items advertised on this site are not guaranteed to be available. We often have limited quantities and prices change often. While we do our best to update our site daily with price and availability changes, items may no longer be available when you order. We will notify you as soon as we receive your order if this is the case. Prices are subject to change and we are not liable for typographical errors.
All information provided in this website is listed in good faith. The American College of Healthcare Sciences will not be held responsible for any harm or loss you may suffer as a result of using the information, products, or services provided. The inclusion of any supplier or manufacturer should not be taken as an endorsement of that company's product or services. All users of this website accept all risks arising from that use and all warranties relating to the website content are disclaimed, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Any communications between the user and the American College are not of a protected or confidential nature.
Users may not copy the website content, either entirely or in part for commercial gain. The website content, including graphics, photographs, and copy, is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Under no circumstances will the American College of Healthcare Sciences be liable to the user or any third party for any damages, costs, lost profits or lost opportunity, or indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, based upon use of information posted on the website or edited by the American College of Healthcare Sciences, or use of products and/or services even if the American College has been advised of the possibility of such injuries.