The Integrative Psilocybin Mushroom Specialist (IPMS)™ Introducing the Integrative Psilocybin Mushroom Specialist™, an innovative 4-part micro-credential training program designed to provide in-depth insights over a span of 5 hours. This program is focused on equipping you with a comprehensive understanding of the role and contemporary research surrounding psilocybin mushrooms, particularly in their capacity to support chronic and intricate mental health challenges, as well as stress-related issues.
- Gain insight into the anatomy of mushrooms, including a deep understanding of secondary phytonutrients and their significance.
- Explore the historical significance of psilocybin mushrooms.
- Articulate the indications for and precautions associated with the use of psilocybin mushrooms.
- Understand the evolving legislative landscape and efforts towards the legalization of psilocybin mushrooms.
- Describe the pivotal role of trip sitters, emphasizing best practices and necessary precautions.
Examine the effects of psychedelics on chemistry, brain function, and neuronal firing.
- Explore the potential applications of psychedelic mushrooms within the realm of mental health and clinical care.
This micro-credential is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to train the student as a practitioner or psilocybin trip sitter. The use of psilocybin mushrooms is illegal in most states currently. Oregon has developed a legal use program as of January 2023 for trained therapists, and opportunities may be available in other states.
All education developed by American College of Healthcare Sciences.
ACHS.edu | Portland, OR
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, ACHS micro-credentials are for professional development and do not award academic credit. Non-credit micro-credentials are not accredited by DEAC.