Study Guide: Structure & Function of the Body, 15th ed
by Thibodeau, G., & Patton, K.
Learn to master the core terms, concepts, and processes of human anatomy and physiology! Corresponding to the chapters in Thibodeau and Patton's Structure & Function of the Body, 15th Edition, this engaging study guide contains variety of exercises, activities, and anatomy drawings to help you easily review, retain, and apply important A&P concepts!
- Brief synopsis of the core concepts from the textbook provides a comprehensive review of essential content.
- Diagrams, labeling exercises, and coloring exercises reinforce where the structures of the body are located.
- Crossword puzzles and word finds help readers master new vocabulary terms.
- Application questions ask readers to make judgments based on the information in the chapter.
- Matching and fill-in-the-blank exercises help readers better understand chapter content.
- Study tips in the preface provide insights on the most effective methods for learning and retaining information.
- Answers to exercises in the back of the book include references to the appropriate textbook page to give readers instant feedback.
- NEW! Updated art throughout enhances learning by presenting anatomy even more clearly.
This is required reading for NAT 210.