NAT 306 Recommended Reading
Required materials for this course can be found at the College website, here. The following materials are recommended, but optional.
This discounted Recommended Reading includes:
- Career Development for Health Professionals: Success in School & on the Job, by Lee Haroun
- The Medical Interview: Mastering Skills for Clinical Practice, by John L Coulehan and Marian R Block
- Marketing for the Holistic Practitioner: Build a Thriving Holistic Health Care Practice, by Michelle A Vandepas
- Opportunities in Holistic Health Care Careers by Gillian Tierney
- How to Open a Successful Herb Business ed. by Kristie Lorette
- The Startup of You by Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha (not pictured)
No substitutions or additional discounts apply.
See more: ACHS Course Recommended Reading
Our Experts Recommend