HERB 201 Recommended Reading
Required materials for this course can be found at the College website, online here. The following texts are optional recommended reading. This discounted Recommended Reading Starter Library includes:
- Backyard Medicine, by Julie Bruton-Seal & Matthew Seal
- Grow Your Own Pharmacy, by Linda Gray
- Herbs: Smithsonian Handbooks, by Lesley Bremness**
- Fundamentals of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy, by Heinrich, Barnes, Gibbons, Williamson
- Plant Identification Terminology by Harris & Harris**
- Botany in a Day, by Thomas J Elpel**
**If you have purchased these books as part of the HERB 101 Recommended Reading, you can either choose to delete it or substitute it with another book. Please make any notes in the comments section during checkout.
- Herb, Nutrient, and Drug Interactions, Clinical Implications and Therapeutic Strategies, by M Stargrove, J Treasure, and D Mckee
Pricing reflects 15% off retail price. No additional discounts apply.
(Herbal Medicine, From the Heart of the Earth is no longer in this bundle)