HERB 201 Recommended Reading
Required materials for this course can be found at the College website, online here. The following texts are optional recommended reading. This discounted Recommended Reading Starter Library includes:
- Backyard Medicine, by Julie Bruton-Seal & Matthew Seal
- Herbs: Smithsonian Handbooks, by Lesley Bremness**
- Fundamentals of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy, by Heinrich, Barnes, Gibbons, Williamson
- Plant Identification Terminology by Harris & Harris**
- Botany in a Day, by Thomas J Elpel**
- Herbal Tea Gardens, by Marieta Marshall Marcin
- Highly Recommended:
- Herb, Nutrient, and Drug Interactions, Clinical Implications and Therapeutic Strategies, by M Stargrove, J Treasure, and D Mckee
Pricing reflects 15% off retail price. No additional discounts apply.
For California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.