Growing & Using Herbs Successfully
by Betty E.M. Jacobs
With home-grown herbs come the promise of flavor, scent, healing, and beauty. Open your garden to the beauty of herbs and the rewards will be manifold. Herb-growers and those who have always wanted to try it will find a wealth of encouragement and sound advice in this well-illustrated book. Betty Jacobs will tell you in helpful, easy-to-understand language how to get the best results with 64 herbs--how to grow, harvest, and use them.
- Plus a lot more including:
- Starting herbs indoors and outdoors.
- Harvesting and storing herbs.
- Getting the most from your greenhouse and lath house.
- How to avoid buying costly perennial plants.
For California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.