by Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young
This guide is a collection of data presented at a level suitable for the general public. It documents the risks of some of the essential oils used in aromatherapy, while also documenting the safety of the great majority of oils in popular use. A recommended text for Aroma 101, 203, 303, 304, 503 at the American College of Healthcare Sciences.
Highlights of the New Edition
- A total of 400 essential oil profiles (305 new profiles include Clary Sage, Lavender, Rose, and Tea Tree)
- A total of 206 constituent profiles, including 79 new ones.
- Five new chapters exploring essential oil safety for particular human systems in detail:
New information and review of essential oil / drug interactions. • Over 4000 references!
A compendium of evidence-based working knowledge for safe essential oil use and applications.
- The Respiratory System (Chapter #6)
- The Cardiovascular System (Chapter #7)
- The Urinary System (Chapter #8)
- The Digestive System (Chapter #9)
- The Nervous System (Chapter #10)
ISBN # 9780443062414