Business Mastery 5th Edition
by Cherie Sohnen-Moe
A business planning guide for creating a fulfilling, thriving business and keeping it successful. This text has been used as a reference by business professionals in all fields, although it was initially designed to guide healing arts professionals in developing a thriving practice.
- Exploring Career Paths: A new section that consolidates the infomation on work setting and practice environment discussions.
- Retail Management: A new chapter (21) that guides practitioners to properly support their clients’ wellbeing with product sales.
- People Management: A new chapter (22) for those who want to grow their business by having employees.
- Marketing Mastery: Specific marketing topics reorganized into 7 chapters, including an Online Presence chapter (27) that explores the latest regarding online marketing.
- Transitioning: A new section with advice on retiring, selling, or closing a practice.
- Glossary: Definitions of key terms.
Other significant changes are:
- New and revised content, organized into 31 chapters
- General refresh, with updated Web links throughout
- Each chapter begines with a list of Topics and Key Terms
- Two-color printing
- Additional scenarios
- Additional charts, tables, and figures
This book is a required text for the Nat 306 course.