Burgerstein's Handbook of Nutrition
by Michael Zimmermann, M.D.
Burgerstein's Handbook of Nutrition gives both professionals and interested consumers a thorough understanding of the prevention and treatment of illness through balanced nutrition. A practical color key guides you through this handbook. Topics include:
- The basic principles of micronutrition
- What is healthy nutrition?
- The micronutients
- Micronutrition through the life cycles
- Micronutrients in prevention and therapy
- Appendix on drug-micronutrient interactions, nutrient-nutrient interactions, and laboratory assessment of micronutrients status.