AROMA 203/303/304 Recommended Reading
The following books optional recommended reading books have been selected by ACHS faculty and the Curriculum Committee to advance the knowledge of ACHS aromatherapy students.
Not a student but want to learn more about aromatherapy? Get started with this recommended reading starter library. Starter library includes:
- Chemistry of Aromatherapeutic Oils, by Joy Bowles.
- Complete Guide to Aromatherapy, by Salvatore Battaglia.
- Essential Oil Safety, 2nd ed by Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young.
- Practice of Aromatherapy, by Jean Valnet.
- Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals, by Kristen Leigh Bell
- Plant Identification Terminology, by Harris & Harris
- Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, by Price & Price
- Botany in a Day, by Thomas J. Elpel
- Essential Oils: A Handbook for Aromatherapy Practice, by Jennifer Peace Rhind
Learn more about ACHS Aromatherapy programs online here.
No substitutions or additional discounts apply.
For California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.