Ultra Sonic Diffuser
Using ultrasonic "cold mist" technology, high frequency sound (100 times beyond human hearing) generates patterns of movement that create "sonic bubbles" in the water in the diffuser's bowl. When these bubbles implode, nano-droplets of water are released from the surface. Each is enveloped by a fine coating of essential oil as they float up and rapidly become part of the atmosphere of your room. Or, you can diffuse such small amounts of essential oil that the aroma is barely perceptible. Even at such low concentrations, you can benefit from the therapeutic effects of essential oils, and help to restore balance to the microbial population in your indoor environment.
These diffusers are superior to other diffusers and glass nebulizers, they use no heat or air pumps (which can damage the chemistry of essential oils), and safe low voltage direct current.
They harness the science of ultrasound to deliver micron-sized essential oil droplets so fine that within a moment of leaving the diffuser, the cool mist becomes a vapor, incorporated into the atmosphere and spreading evenly throughout your room. This diffuser has a rainbow of color options. For a good night's sleep, all lights can be turned off (including the red power light) while diffusion continues.
How to Use
Depending on room size, relative humidity, mode and volume settings chosen, it can last the night through without refilling.
When the water level gets low, the diffuser shuts itself off, and also has the following additional features:
- Multi-colored lights options
- Ability to turn all lights off (including the red power light) for operation while sleeping
- Quiet diffusion of any pure essential oil or pure essential oil blend (use no carrier oils, such as almond, sesame, etc.)
- Easy to operate redesigned control panel
- Optimized volume settings let you choose low, medium or high output
- Five modes let you choose continuous or four intermittent settings for maximum control
- Lightweight, compact, energy-efficient switch-mode power adaptor
- Addition of a visible water fill line to help prevent over-filling
- User's handbook
- 12-month manufacturer's warranty (unprecedented in the industry) and after-sale parts and service (these diffusers never need end up in a landfill!)