Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Customer Club
Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Customer Club
You're our friends and family. You're the people who support our mission. And you're the ones who keep us smiling. To show our appreciation, this Club is just for you.
Use your membership in the Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club for an automatic 10% discount. Order with your membership code, and the real personal treatment begins-a birthday surprise, additional members-only special offers, and free shipping (within the United States) on purchases over $100.
Join for $19.95 today. Then enjoy your preferred member benefits all year long.
These Terms and Conditions (this "Agreement") govern any membership in the Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership Program. Apothecary Shoppe Preferred is a program administered by the Apothecary Shoppe College Store, Americian College of Health Sciences, Inc., an Oregon corporation ("we," "us," "our," "ours"). Purchase or use of the program at any time subjects the purchaser or user ("you," "your," "yours," "Members") to the terms and conditions hereof.
Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club entitles Members to the following benefits:
- A 10% discount on all online purchases, not previously discounted.
- A free birthday surprise.
- Free shipping on purchases totaling more than $100 (within the United States).
- Additional members-only special offers as they apply.
- Access to our Apothecary Shoppe customer service representatives.
CERTAIN MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS
- Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership is available to all qualifying individuals 18 years of age or older.
- We reserve the right to refuse Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership to any applicant and Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership is revocable at any time without cause at our sole discretion (see Program Termination section below).
- Limit one Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership per person.
- Limit three memberships per billing address.
- For any discount or other benefit to apply, the Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership account code must be provided at the time of purchase. You will not be reimbursed retroactively for purchases that failed to include your Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership account code.
- Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership benefits are only valid on eligible purchases from www.apothecary-shoppe.com. Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership discounts are not available on the purchase of any Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Memberships.
- Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership discounts cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon, including affiliate-offered coupons.
- Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership is non-transferable.
- We expect Members to submit and maintain accurate user information in connection with their Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership account. Such information includes name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If, for any reason, Members need to change their Membership Account Code, they are advised to call Apothecary Shoppe Customer Service at 800-487-8839 between the hours of 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, PST.
- Free shipping is available for in-stock items only and does not apply to out of stock items to ship at a later date.
APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEE
The annual membership fee is currently $19.95. We may change the membership fee at any time, but changes will apply only to new and renewal memberships. The fee is non refundable.
The initial term of Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership shall commence on the date it is purchased and continue until one year from the day on which the membership was purchased, unless we terminate your Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership. The initial fee will be billed to the credit card that you submit with your Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership purchase.
APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFFERED CLUB MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION
You have the right to cancel your Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership at any time. No refunds will be available (unless we terminate the Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership; see Program Termination section below). You can cancel your Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership by (i) calling us at 800-487-8839, or (ii) contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com.
We may terminate any or all of the benefits available to you or all Members under the Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership at any time with or without notice. In the event of our termination of this program or your Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership, at our election we will either maintain your Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership benefits until expiration of the Member's current membership term or refund each member a pro-rata portion of the membership fee for the remaining portion of your current Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership term.
As a Member, the information we capture will be subject to the American College of Healthcare Sciences Privacy and Security policy as amended from time to time in accordance with its terms. You may view the current version of the American College of Healthcare Sciences Privacy and Security policy at http://www.achs.edu/privacy.aspx?id=14.
DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
USE OF APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HEALTHCARE SCIENCES, INC, AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY "PROVIDER") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM YOUR USE OF APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP OR ANY BENEFITS THEREOF; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED VIA THE USE OF APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP DATA; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO APOTHECARY SHOPPE PREFERRED CLUB MEMBERSHIP. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to conflict of law principles.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any breach thereof) or the Apothecary Shoppe Preferred Club Membership Program shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules (including without limitation the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes), and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party. The foregoing shall not preclude Australasian College of Health Sciences from seeking any injunctive relief in State or Federal courts for protection of their respective intellectual property rights (including such rights of their respective licensors).
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time by notifying Members of such change in writing or email. Any change shall take effect upon thirty (30) days from the date of our notice. You may view the current version of this Agreement at www.apothecary-shoppe.com or you may obtain a copy of it (i) calling us at 800-487-8839, or (ii) contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agreement was last modified on November 7, 2008.